Wednesday, September 12, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

Well, Fajita tagged me last month and so I decided to finally answer the call.

1) I have totaled 5 cars that I have been driving. (Not exactly as bad as it sounds.)

2) I have no problem speaking in front of several hundred people, but to sing or lead singing gives me cold sweats.

3) My favorite romantic comedy is "You've Got Mail."

4) I am missing a tooth on the bottom row that was growing horizontally under my teeth line and had to be surgically removed.

5) I was hit in the face with a wooden golf club in third grade.

6) I have never broken a bone or spent the night in the hospital for my own injury or surgery.

7) I have only had one credit card in my life and Sheryl and I currently have none.

8) I always wanted to be a writer as a kid, and still haven't completely given up on that dream.

Tagging...
Malia and David
Judy Thomas
Fake Steve Jobs

3 comments:

gavin richardson said...

"you've got mail"??? oh phil, i think i just lost respect for you.. &:~)

but i still missed you at cohort last week.

jettybetty said...

"You've Got Mail"??
I've got all kinds of respect for you!

Keith Brenton said...

There are better Nora Ephron works out there than You've Got Mail. The other one with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, Sleepless in Seattle, beats it, in my opinion.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro