Monday, August 14, 2006

Kingdom Class: Missional and Attractional

I've posted yesterday's Kingdom class. In it, we talk about church and how we view church. I talk about idolatries that the church and followers of Jesus face in trying to participate in the mission God gives us (success and its trappings, nationalism, bibliolatry, and ecclesiolatry).

Honestly, I felt this class went much better than last week's. I thought last week's felt disjointed and very rough. This one fits together much better and I think really gives a better idea about what I've tried to talk about over the last couple of months. I think it was a really good class.

Pictures of Kinsey's first day of Kindergarten tomorrow.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro