Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures and Baby Blessing

Kinsey will probably kill me for this later, but here is a cute picture I took of her sleeping a couple of weeks ago. Gotta love the Disney Princess umbrella.















Baby feet are the cutest feet.















Otter Creek had the Baby Blessing night on Sunday. I know that there are some of the Church of Christ tribe that don't agree with it, but I like the significance of it. I like the idea of specifically looking at the babies born in the last year and thinking seriously about dedicating them and yourself to God and raising them in a Christ-like manner. Kids obviously will make their own choices (I'm positive Kinsey and Connor will), but this at least reminds Sheryl and me of the way we want to raise them.

At any rate, here are our pictures. Thanks to our England friends for taking them.

































Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro