Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Philip Yancey Accident

I received an email today that author Philip Yancey had been in an auto accident in New Mexico on Sunday. It doesn't seem to be a serious one and from his website (www.philipyancey.com under News and Tour Accident), he seems to be recovering well.

Yancey is one of those authors whose works have been very formative in my spiritual journey, particularly the works The Jesus I Never Knew and What's So Amazing About Grace? So I hope some of you will join me in lifting up a prayer for this great thinker and author.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this. i hadn't heard about it. yancey is one of my very favorites.

Matt said...

Thank you for sharing this information.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro