Monday, December 18, 2006

The Weekend

This was a very long week and very long weekend. A lot of work at my job that went really well and being at church until late every evening except Tuesday.

The show went very well and was extremely, extremely funny. It was the same show as two years ago, but there were several new moments that made it even funnier. And of course, Brandon and Laura just completely stole the show. Brandon with his making eyes at Laura and Laura with her "sign language." I'd try to explain it, but in the truest sense of the phrase, word cannot do it justice.

I'm honestly glad the week is over and that I'm able to relax a bit and get some things taken care of and get ready for Christmas.

One last thing re: the post on Friday. I really didn't realize how many people had such strong feelings about HOV lanes. I was honestly very surprised at the comments there.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro