Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blogger Beta

So you might have noticed that my look has switched and all of my links are gone. I moved over to Blogger Beta last week and decided to start taking advantage of some of the new pieces. I wanted to keep the 3 column format that I had previously, but that meant changing my template completely.

So I'm working on getting everything back, but with the shortness of time this week, it might not happen until next week. If you use this blog to hit a bunch of others, sorry for everything leaving. I'll get it back up soon.

btw, for those of you who need some new Heroes stuff to tide you over until January, check out the online comics. They reveal some info about certain characters, like how Eden and Mr. Bennett came together, and also what Hiro's name is short for and how that relates to his need to stop the bomb in New York. Some are better than others and some are a little confusing, like this week's. But they'll be out every week to give you a fix until January.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like the new look

GB Hoyt said...

Howcome When I went "beta" it didn't give me no beef and i didn't have to reinvent my site?
Weird...
anywho,
Keep us in your prayers down here, a homeless guy named Bobby Jones died apparently from a heart attack. If it's the Bobby Jones I'm thinking of, I know he took heart medicine, and that apparently it may have been thrown away when the city "cleaned up" a homeless camp (that means they threw all their stuff away).
Watch my blog for details,
Your BASIC Blog

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro