Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Carving and England Friends

I really enjoy Halloween because I get to carve a pumpkin. Here's one I did last night that was a ton of fun. Yes, it was from a pattern.




Also, the England team from last year is back in Loughborough right now and Sheryl, Kinsey, and I really miss being there (Connor was in utero at the time, so I don't think he's missing it). They ask for prayers, of course, and I can't wait to hear their stories when they get back.

In further news, I had a flat tire on the way into work today. However, there was a Tennessee Department of Transportation Roadside Assistance truck behind me who basically pulled over with me.













Literally, he had my van jacked up, the tire off and the spare on within five minutes, and I was off. So Tennessee's tax dollars at work, and well done.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

gavin richardson said...

loughborough, wow! some of my cousin's went to school there and my grandpa has a hall named after him at the university.

oh, template or not, your pumpkin kicks mine's butt

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro