Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Quitting

I realize that I just started blogging again after a break, but something about it, even posting those pictures from the ski trip just didn't sit right any more. So after almost 4 years of regular blogging, I've decided to give it up. It seemed like a good time to do it with blogging kind of on the wane, it seems. As a companion to that though, I've also decided to give up Facebook and Twitter and the other social media I inhabit. Again, even though they are all becoming more and more popular, it just doesn't seem worth it to continue.

I'll leave these up for a while until I decide to take them down, but until then, thanks for indulging my narcissism with my family pictures and theological ramblings and other random thoughts.

Peace,

Phil

Yes, this is an April Fool's Joke. :-)

6 comments:

belinda said...

This is your April Fool's joke - right?

Phil said...

˙ǝqʎɐɯ 'ןןǝʍ

¡ɹǝʌǝu ¿ǝʞoɾ ,sןooɟ ןıɹdɐ uɐ op ¿ǝɯ oɥʍ

Unknown said...

I think this is a good idea, Phil. You suck at blogging, anyway.










:)

gavin richardson said...

Haha! Thomas. Phil does blog like a girl. &:-D

GingerSnaps said...

uh, Phil? Where did my comments go?

Phil said...

Thomas, yeah I am pretty bad at it. It ends up upside down and backwards and stuff.

Ginger, here's what happened to your comments. I ended up deleting that post and putting up the upside down text one to continue the joke. But then I realized that it didn't really make much sense to have the upside down one without the right side up one to actually read. So I re-added it with the same time stamp. It didn't have the original comments. Sorry.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro