Thursday, April 02, 2009

YouTube Thursday: Sound of Music

So yes, to answer the question that's on almost no one's mind, yesterday was my April Fools' joke. I can't decide whether it's good or sad that so few people were taken in by it, outside of some people initially. At any rate, it was fun. And also, if you're looking to do the upside down text like I did in the follow up post, you can find it here: http://www.sevenwires.com/play/UpsideDownLetters.html

As part of my penance, I offer this YouTube clip of people dancing to Do Re Mi from the Sound of Music in a train station in Antwerp, Belgium.

2 comments:

Cory said...

Dude! That's awesome!

Phil said...

Yeah. I might have to turn in one of my Man-Cards, but I'd kinda like my life to be a musical, just once.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro