Thursday, April 16, 2009

YouTube Thursday: Mythbusters Compact a Car

I love Mythbusters. It combines my love of science (not always the best science, but hey, it's TV) and exploding things (usually). Last week was the season premiere of Mythbusters, focusing on car myths. And one that they tested was if a compact car would be fused between two head-on semis. It wasn't.

So they decided to amp it up to another level and they... well, I'll let them explain it. It might be the best thing they've done... maybe ever.

4 comments:

preacherman said...

Thanks for sharing this with us.
I needed a good laugh this morning.
Keep up the great work you do with your blog.
Have a fantastic week in Christ!!!!

Tiffany said...

I love that show a whole, whole lot (haven't watched last night's yet, though). This was one of my favorite things they've done. It was unbelievable.

Tiffany said...

ps - Adam said on Twitter that, during the reaction shot, when he puts his hand up to his mouth, he was actually wiping off a little drool. It was that impressive.

Sleepydumpling said...

Mythbusters are totally made of awesome. I just love them.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro