Thursday, May 03, 2007

You Tube Thursday: The Simpsons

I love the Simpsons. Have for a long time. The first 6 years or so were some of the most intelligent comedy writing since M*A*S*H and recently it's much more hit or miss, even though I'm pretty excited for the movie.

In my ramblings and rumblings around YouTube, I've found several Simpsons related videos that I think are really cool.

This is a fairly trippy one. Worlds within worlds, baby.



This one might not be agreed on by the entire evangelical world. Some might even believe it's the secular humanist agenda being promoted in the entertainment world, but it's really funny...



And this one is a LIVE ACTION intro done by a British channel when they started showing the show. Pretty cool.




Enjoy.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro