Tuesday, January 23, 2007

At least it's not a family bush

Not much news on the kids front. Kinsey is back in school and loving it still, although she says, "It's too long..." Connor is in the mode right now of movement where he's sitting up and falling toward what he wants while interspersing an army crawl in the process as well. We tried to get it on video, but he got camera shy.

One other fun piece of family stuff. The other day, while trawling the web, I found a great family tree site, called Geni.com It's really easy to use, and when you break it out, it gets really interesting, especially with blended families. It's also private, so unless you're invited, you can't see someone's tree. If you're a family member and I haven't invited you, get in touch with me and I'll add you. You have to do all the research yourself, this is just a display for it, but in researching, I've been able to find one branch back to my great-great-great-grandparents. Enjoy.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro