Thursday, October 30, 2008

Caption This Picture!


When I saw this yesterday on Wonkette, my first reaction was, "Please, tell me this is a joke!" I think I know what's going on. According to CBN, October 29 was Day of Prayer for the World’s Economies and these Christians are "laying hands" on the bull as a part of that prayer. Now, I think theologically, they're on a bit of shaky ground theologically praying for economies, but... ok, sure.

However, surely, SURELY, someone could have thought this through a little better and said, "You know, I think there's a story similar to this in the Bible somewhere. This visual might not be the best thing. Maybe there's a better place to do this."

At any rate, here's the picture to caption. Be funny!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We will not eat more chikin!"

Adam said...

"Come on...let's pray to the golden cow! What's the worst that could happen?"

Forrest Blogs said...

"People pray for a 'Baal-out' in our economy."

Brian Hight said...

I love those gloves that person is wearing. Hope I can get a good photo to show my boyfriend what to get me for Christmas

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Proving what most people discovered after reading Doson's predictions, Christians love BULL.

(tongue in cheek, guys. tongue in cheek)

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Who's Doson?

Unknown said...

America, behold your god.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro