Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy 6th

Kinsey,

Today you are 6 years old, and I grow more and more awed at how beautiful you are inside and out. I didn't realize that I could love you anymore than when you were first born, but even today, when you're frustrating and stubborn, I love you more and more each day. I know that you and I will bump heads in the future, but I will always love you. Forever. You are a joy in my life and I love every moment I get to spend with you. Happy Birthday, sweetie.

Love,

Daddy


Well, if Connor got my looks, Kinsey got Sheryl's.

Kinsey's first birthday

Kinsey and I putting a computer together

Continuing to work on the computer

Getting ready for church

Cute even when she's crying

At a fair this weekend

All of us, sans Sheryl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to kinsey!!!

Elizabeth S said...

Happy Birthday Kinsey! I didn't realize she and Claire were so close to the same age! Claire turned 6 in March. We should try to get together soon; we would love to see you all.

Clarissa said...

Yes ... our 2001 babies are growing up. And they both look like their mamas. Thank goodness.
:-)

amanda said...

that's it! i knew somebody's b'day was today, but i couldn't think who. happy birthday fellow Gemini!!

fabricsnob said...

Thanks for sharing Phil. What beautiful thoughts from a daddy's heart. Thanks for letting us share in the love of your family.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro