Monday, January 12, 2009

John York at Otter Creek

A lot going on today so not much time to post, but I would highly recommend listening to John York's sermon that he preached at Otter Creek yesterday entitled Revival Begins in the Wilderness. Very, very good stuff.

And I know you didn't ask, but if you were to ask, I would think some kind of regular rotation between David Rubio and John York would be a pretty amazing combination in Otter Creek's pulpit for the next few years.

If anyone were to ask...

1 comment:

Forrest Blogs said...

I thought about posting about his talk as well. York always does a fabulous job. I rarely walk away from his sermons without a refreshing view of scripture.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro