Saturday, June 03, 2006

Crazy Week

Of course it's been a crazy week. Connor, of course, is the biggest thing around right now, with Sheryl and I taking shifts at night with me taking the early (11-2 or 3, depending) and then her from then on. Next week when I'm back at work, I won't get up much at all.

He's doing great overall. Actually lost a bit too much weight this week so we're going to get him caught back up. Kinsey loves him to death and just wants to hold and take care of him.

In between that, I'm getting ready for the Kingdom of God class that I'm teaching at church starting Sunday, which will be fun and challenging. So, I wish I had deep theological ponderances to post, but all I really have is this picture of me at a week old:


When my mom showed that to me this afternoon, I told her that the likeness between me and Connor was amazing.

Well, have a great weekend. I'll try to get back on my regular posting schedule next week.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro