Friday, December 30, 2005

The Year in Review

I'm copping out this week and just going to post some links to some of my favorite posts from the last year. Hope it's a happy new year for all of you.

January
Forgiveness and Healing

February
The World Is Broken
Spiritual Superiority Complex

March
Between Crucifixion and Resurrection...
Get Off Your Ass and Do Something
Why Church Sucks and Is Completely Necessary
The Other 99

April
Faith Isn't an Intellectual Exercise
Pondering the Imponderable

May
I Wonder
The Poetry of the Trinity

June
Buddy
Something Bigger Than Ourselves

July
Saved by Grace, Judged by Works?
Saved?

August
Call Me Christian?

Affirmation or Transformation

September
A Curious Thought
Race
Christian Idolatry

October
Vespers Service

November
"...you visited me."
Thanksgiving 2005
Things Are Happening

December
The Emerging Church
"Narnia represents everything that is most hateful about religion"
Narnia Made Me Who I Am
No Church of Sunday
The Scandal of the Nativity

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

I've really enjoyed your blog!
I've clicked back through and re-read some of your posts--now I remember why!
I do enjoy your insights and thoughts!
Blessings!

Amy S. Grant said...

Phil, I wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to being a part of your Mere Discipleship group. I've got your blog bookmarked, and I look forward to reading.

Blessings on your 2006!

Phil said...

Thanks. I hope last year provided good reading and that next year provides some more.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro