Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall 2008 Pictures

On Saturday, the four of us went out to a park to take advantage of the great weather and the fall colors and get some family pictures. I think they ended up very well.

I picked this one because of how well it shows the color of Connor's eyes.

Three people look great in this one. Who's the dork on the left?


I love this one, just for the expression on the kids' faces. We're saying happy cheese. Connor is in the middle of "Happy..."



I will cherish this one forever


Sister and Brother


Man, we are in SO much trouble when boys start to notice her.

Kinsey was insistent on doing a superhero pose.

Connor was close to a meltdown, but this held him off for a bit.

Just a couple of beautiful girls

2 comments:

Allison said...

These picture are great! Patrick and I miss this family!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro