Monday, March 24, 2008

Still Alive

"This was a triumph..." (Portal fans will get that)

Hi all, I'm still here and I know that at least some of you are out there checking, since the Statcounter keeps going up.

Rest assured that I'll have pictures to share and some thoughts here and there, although I've experienced some sense of what Randy Harris talked about at Zoe last year with "losing my voice." Wondering what I have to say, if anything I say adds to the conversation or is just more noise in the background.

Hope the rest of you in blogland are well. Peace.

1 comment:

Keith Brenton said...

I miss your voice, Phil!

You're the only other fellow I know who's involved in worship technicals - plus there's about a couple dozen more reasons I miss it!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro