Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting to Know You: Connor

Well, everyone else is doing it: the McInturff's, the Carden's, the Milom's. So I thought I would jump on the band wagon too, but of course, I have to have my own little spin on things. Here's the answers I think Connor would give. If he were talking. And not throwing up, like he did last night.

Favorite Food: Banana!
Favorite color: Blue, but sometimes brown (as the nursery people Sunday would attest too)
Favorite sport: Baseball (because Kinsey plays it)
Favorite person: Kinsey
Favorite toy: Anything I can throw, balls especially
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Throw ball
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Throw ball
Favorite song: A B Cs
Favorite book: Goodnight Moon
Favorite Movie: Star Wars. I really like how Lucas recalled the serial dramas of the 1950s and Kurosawa's Japanese epics. Plus, Spaceships!
Favorite TV show: I don't watch much TV, although I did like that Babylon 5 thing Daddy watched while he was holding me last night
Favorite Shirt: Whatever Mommy puts me in
Favorite thing to do outside: Throw ball
What do you want to be when you grow up: A left handed pitcher (or is that what Daddy wants me to be?)
Favorite animal: My dog, Mikey, even though he doesn't like me much
Favorite thing to do with Kinsey: Follow her around and sit in the chair in her room
Favorite thing to do with Grandparents: Spend the night there so Mommy and Daddy can go see a movie
Favorite thing about God: the Soteriological nature of the Kingdom of God
Favorite place to visit: Grandparent's House
Biggest fear: Right now? Nothing.

2 comments:

Christy said...

HA HA! That was pretty good:)I had the tought to do the same with Baylor but just didn't.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to "interview" The GMan as well. It'll be interesting to see how that goes!

favorite answer: the Soteriological nature of the Kingdom of God

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro