Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Healing

If you've been reading me the last month or so, you know that the Wilson's have suffered through a multitude of medical maladies.

I'm happy to say that as of today, Connor is done. His tonsils have been declared healed and as of yesterday, he has been released from his walking boot to resume his two normal three-year-old speeds: full speed or asleep. It was kind of funny to see him on a playground last night, limping a little bit as he remembers to use his leg. The transition hasn't been as tough yet as when he came out of his cast. Hopefully, it won't be.

On my side, I'm healing well from my knee surgery. I'm hoping to come out of my big brace this week, but that's up to my physical therapist and then get into something less constrictive. All in all, we're healing up rather well. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers on our behalf and especially Sheryl's.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro